Saturday, March 13, 2010

Thank Goodness for Photos

One of the many tasks I have put off is organizing our photos. While working on it, I love seeing how the kids have changed in the last year. It has been heartbreaking, adorable, frustrating and surreal. One especially fun aspect has been seeing them in the same clothes through the year.

In Hawaii,the clothes the kids wore to the beach were also their summer clothes here in Florida. Molly's shorts were down to her knees and Spencer's bathing suit was almost to his ankles. By the end of last summer, Molly's shorts were too short and Spencer wore the next size swimsuit. They get so big, so fast!

While looking at the pre-move photos gives me the warm fuzzies, the thought of looking at the post-move photos depresses me.

(days later)

I took the plunge and I am pleasantly surprised by the photos taken after our move. Admittedly, almost all of our photos are taken during good times, but at least now I can see we had some good times. You know, sometimes you just need proof.

No comments: