Saturday, May 23, 2009

Up-Coming Travel

Derek's new job entails a lot of travel. A LOT! He has already traveled a number of times this spring and the remainder of the summer will not be any different. We had always planned to go with him a few times to take advantage of the road system (LOVE it! :) The foot and unsold house thing has dampened my enthusiasm somewhat. However, he will still travel! I will hopefully be walking by July when he will be going to DC!

I was wondering if anyone would like to join us at one of his destinations. I know we will be traveling in the heat of summer, but it cannot be helped. If there is somewhere else close to these locations you could meet, let me know!

mid-July in Washington, DC
early August in Montgomery, AL
mid- to late August in Atlanta, GA

Email me for specific dates (Derek is paranoid about posting them) if you are interested in meeting up with us.

No comments: